site referencing and marketing for your website
Because our goal is to establish an ongoing collaboration even after a site is created, WZ-Conseil proposes site referencing and marketing to your targeted public.
Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to a large palette of measures employed to boost a site's position on various (Google, Yahoo!, Bing) search engines. The results of a successful SEO campaign is a net increase in the number of visitors to your site. Here is a typical SEO methodology:
- Audit of existing site to determine blockages, potential structural improvements, possible content revision
- Site optimization can be realized by us or by your current webmaster
- validation of required changes
- Development of quality link networks (link exchanges, press releases, etc.)
- We supply monthly progress reports to keep you appraised of the improvements in your search engine rankings.
Internet market seeks to improve your site's communication with your targeted client profile. Some of the techniques employed:
- Email and newsletter campaigns targeted at your prospect population.
- Creation of social network support communities (Facebook, Tweeter, +1, etc).
- Distribution of press releases through specialized public relations agencies.
- Targeted advertising on the major search engines.